(f/m/d) | Full time | Graduate
Our Team is waiting for you
You are the central contact person when it comes to electrical and electromechanical components and play a significant role in shaping them. You shine not only with your technical understanding, but also with your commitment and your drive to actively push things forward. Interested? Then apply now!
- Definition of requirements for and selection of electrical and electromechanical components
- Development of test specifications and validation of new components
- Standardization of components and component combinations as well as the development of the corresponding documentation
- Regular coordination with our purchasing department and suppliers
- Active market observation as well as recording of new technologies and trends
- Whether you have a degree from a technical college, FH or university in the field of mechatronics, electrical engineering, electronics or similar, you are very welcome!
- You already have some work experience? – Excellent, but not a must!
- Good German and English skills
- Your passion for technology and your motivation to learn new things are what make you stand out
- You have team spirit, are reliable and you like to actively push things forward
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program and meet & greet with the managing directors
- Agile, modern and dynamic working environment with a “you” culture and scope for developing own ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office days by arrangement
- Congestion-free travel and parking with free charging for e-cars
- Coffee bar and canteen as well as a sunny (roof) terrace
- Health@Kreisel: company doctor, fitness area, sports pool and much more
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! The minimum salary for this position is € 37,800.00 per year. How much you actually earn will be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and experience.