Mechanical Design Engineer
(f/m/d) | Full time | Graduate
Our team is waiting for you
You are about to graduate (or already have your degree in your pocket) and find everything to do with mechanical engineering and mechatronics exciting? You want a job with future prospects and you are interested in e-mobility? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
- Assumption of independent tasks in different projects after a comprehensive training phase
- (Further) development of new and existing products, mechanical components and systems
- Support of diverse projects from the first idea to the start of production
- Close cooperation with various departments such as pre-development, production, sales, QM etc.
- Regular coordination with customers and suppliers
- Completed technical training (min. HTL) with focus on mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Both graduates as well as experienced design engineers are welcome!
- Very good knowledge of German and English and ideally (first) experience with a CAD program
- Your passion for technology and your motivation to learn new things are what make you stand out from the crowd
- You are a team player, reliability is one of your strengths and you like to drive things forward actively
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program and meet & greet with the managing directors
- Agile, modern and dynamic working environment with a “you” culture and scope for developing own ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office days by arrangement
- Congestion-free travel and parking with free charging for e-cars
- Coffee bar and canteen as well as a sunny (roof) terrace
- Health@Kreisel: company doctor, fitness area, sports pool and much more
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! The minimum salary for this position is € 36.400,00 per year. How much you actually earnwill be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and experience.