(f/m/d) | Full time | Professional experience
Our Team is waiting for you
At Kreisel, we stand for progress, the highest quality standards and sustainability. Our core competence lies in battery development – we pursue this with passion, enthusiasm and 150% commitment. Purchasing plays an essential role here – would you like to become our new colleague in this field?
- Procurement of mechanical & electrical parts and components
- Supplier selection, support and development as well as price negotiation and contract design
- Development and implementation of purchasing strategies
- Conducting supplier evaluations and maintaining long-term partnerships
- Market observation and analysis of international procurement markets & supplier structures
- Close cooperation with development, production, QM etc.
- Completed higher commercial or technical education (HTL / HAK / FH / Uni)
- Several years of experience in strategic purchasing in an industrial environment
- Business fluent in English
- High sense of responsibility and quality awareness
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-confident, open and competent appearance
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program and meet & greet with the managing directors
- Agile, modern and dynamic working environment with a “you” culture and scope for developing own ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office days by arrangement
- Congestion-free travel and parking with free charging for e-cars
- Coffee bar and canteen as well as a sunny (roof) terrace
- Health@Kreisel: company doctor, fitness area, sports pool and much more
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! The minimum salary for this position is € 35,000.00 per year. How much you actually earn will be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and experience.