Application Engineer –
Battery Management System (BMS)
(f/m/d) | Full time | Professional experience
Our team is waiting for you
As a member of our motivated and well-coordinated BMS team, you will develop innovative concepts in the field of battery management systems. With your technical affinity and your communicative and open personality you fit perfectly into the team!
- Gathering and validation of the requirements for the BMS
- Collaboration in the development of new BMS functionalities
- Specification and evaluation of the E/E architecture
- Project-specific parameterization of the BMS
- Support during commissioning and implementation in various customer projects
- Close cooperation and coordination with customers as well as with internal departments
- Completed technical education (HTL/FH/Uni) with focus on mechatronics, electronics, informatics etc.
- Professional experience in the field of e-mobility related to functionality and safety
- Ideally experience with communication interfaces in the automotive industry
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You have a keen perception as well as an analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- You enjoy working in a team, you actively push things forward and you are a communicative person
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program and meet & greet with the managing directors
- Agile, modern and dynamic working environment with a “you” culture and scope for developing own ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office days by arrangement
- Congestion-free travel and parking with free charging for e-cars
- Coffee bar and canteen as well as a sunny (roof) terrace
- Health@Kreisel: company doctor, fitness area, sports pool and much more
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! The minimum salary for this position is € 42,000.00 per year. How much you actually earn will be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and experience.