Are you as fascinated by the topic of e-mobility as we are? Have you always wondered how a HV battery actually works? Are you looking for a working environment that is characterized by team spirit, research drive and a thirst for knowledge? Then our Pre-Development & Testing team is the right place for you!
Validation Engineer (m/f/d)
Full Time / Professional experience
OUR TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOU
- Test design in coordination with the development team and based on current standards
- Development of validation plans
- Design and review of test reports
- Carrying out development and validation tests
- Organization of tests in external test institutes
- Completed technical education (HTL / FH / Uni) with focus on mechanical engineering, mechatronics, technical physics, technical chemistry or similar
- Good technical understanding, especially in the areas of mechanics, electrics and power engineering
- Ideally experience with HV batteries
- High level of personal responsibility and self-organization
- Motivated team player with hands on mentality
- Integration into an innovative and dynamic team consisting of experienced industry experts
- Extensive career development opportunities in a strongly growing company
- Value-oriented corporate culture, characterized by inventiveness and team spirit
- Flat hierarchies and fast implementation of innovative ideas
- Further Benefits: Flexible working hours, modern working environment, free parking with charging possibility for electric cars and a daily lunch menu
You are interested in taking on this challenging, exciting and responsible task and would like to progress your career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
The law requires that a minimum salary is stated in job advertisements and that is why we do this. The legal minimum salary for this position is € 35.000,00. How much you actually earn will be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and commitment.