Are you about to graduate (or did you already finish your studies) and fascinated by electrical engineering? Are you looking for a job with future prospects and are you interested in e-mobility? Do you prefer an environment in which you can learn from others and develop your skills? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Electrical Design Engineer (f/m/d)
Full Time / Young Professional
OUR TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOU
- You design 2D circuit diagrams as well as HV & LV cable harnesses in 2D and 3D
- You are responsible for article management and component maintenance
- You will prepare the corresponding production documents and documentation
- You regularly coordinate with purchasing, production and suppliers
- In your daily business you always consider relevant standards and regulators
- Whether you have completed professional training, HTL, FH or university degree with focus on Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar – you are very welcome!
- Do you already have some work experience? – Excellent, but not a must!
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You are inquisitive, technically versed and work independently
- You are characterized by your team spirit, your reliability and your high level of initiative
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program and meet & greet with the managing directors
- Agile, modern and dynamic working environment with a “you” culture and scope for developing own ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office days by arrangement
- Congestion-free travel and parking with free charging for e-cars
- Coffee bar and canteen as well as a sunny (roof) terrace
- Health@Kreisel: company doctor, fitness area, sports pool and much more
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! The minimum salary for this position is € 35,000.00 per year. How much you actually earn will be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and experience.