(f/m/d) | Full time | Professional experience
Our team is waiting for you
Do you have a high affinity for electrotechnical or mechanical products due to your technical education and consistent further development? As product manager, we offer you, as a pioneer in the field of battery systems, versatile projects and exciting perspectives in a working environment that is characterized by a high level of innovation and individual creative freedom.
- Analysis of markets, sales channels, customers and suppliers as well as development of product strategies
- Organization of benchmarks together with the specialist teams
- Creation of product roadmaps, program architectures, product configurations, construction kits, etc.
- Ongoing communication with the development departments
- Early derivation of new development projects and product strategies together with the management team
- Close cooperation with sales and analysis of user behavior and product life cycles
- Completed technical education (FH / Uni) preferably in the fields of mechatronics or electrical engineering
- Professional experience in product management for electrotechnical products as well as a good professional network
- Very good German and English skills
- You enjoy analytical tasks and due to your excellent methodical approach you work in a structured and goal-oriented manner
- Accuracy, strong communication as well as profound organizational skills complete your profile
- On top you are a team-oriented and reliable personality
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program and meet & greet with the managing directors
- Agile, modern and dynamic working environment with a “you” culture and scope for developing own ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office days by arrangement
- Congestion-free travel and parking with free charging for e-cars
- Coffee bar and canteen as well as a sunny (roof) terrace
- Health@Kreisel: company doctor, fitness area, sports pool and much more
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! The minimum salary for this position is € 52,000.00 per year. How much you actually earn will be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and experience.