Agricultural Equipment/ Automotive Mechanic
(f/m/d) | Full time | Professional experience
Our team is waiting for you
In our test center, you will be responsible for the setup, operation, and control of test benches for battery systems. Are you skilled in craftsmanship, have basic knowledge of mechanics, and enjoy working independently? Then join our testing team and contribute to the development of our innovative products with us.
- Set-up, operation and control of test benches
- Execution of manual and automated tests together with the development team
- Responsible for maintenance and repair work
- Independent evaluation and assessment of test results
- Documentation of test results and technical designs
- Completed technical education
- Professional experience as an agricultural equipment mechanic (f/m/d) or automotive mechanic (f/m/d)
- Hands-on mentality and basic mechanical knowledge
- Knowledge of English is an advantage
- You are a team player and consider independence, flexibility, and precise work to be your strengths.
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program and meet & greet with the managing directors
- Agile, modern and dynamic working environment with a “you” culture and room for own ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office days by arrangement
- Congestion-free travel and parking with free charging for e-cars
- Coffee bar and canteen as well as a sunny (roof) terrace
- Health@Kreisel: company doctor, fitness area, sports pool and much more
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! The minimum salary for this position is € 33,000.00 per year. How much you actually earn will be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and experience.