From projects in the automotive sector, in marine, in motorsports to charging infrastructure – the diversity of our projects is great. As Project Manager (f/m/d), you will accompany them from the initial idea to the transition to series production. In this role, you will impress us with your decisiveness, your transparent approaches to solutions, and your talent for actively driving things forward.
Project Manager (f/m/d)
Full Time / Professional experience
OUR TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOU
- You are responsible for project management throughout the entire project cycle up to the transition to series production
- You are responsible for resource planning, adherence to the project schedule, the project budget and the achievement of the project objectives
- You moderate regular meetings and lead the project team
- Your project team consists of colleagues from (pre-)development, quality management, production, sales, etc.
- You will continuously develop existing processes and procedures
- Completed commercial or technical education (HTL/ FH/Uni) with a strong technical or economic understanding
- Professional experience in project management, ideally of series projects
- Fluent German and English skills
- You like to moderate and present and bring about targeted decisions
- You are communicative as well as stress-resistant and you distinguish yourself through your pragmatic solution-finding skills
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program and meet & greet with the managing directors
- Agile, modern and dynamic working environment with a “you” culture and scope for developing own ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office days by arrangement
- Congestion-free travel and parking with free charging for e-cars
- Coffee bar and canteen as well as a sunny (roof) terrace
- Health@Kreisel: company doctor, fitness area, sports pool and much more
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! The minimum salary for this position is € 50.000 per year. How much you actually earn will be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and experience.