Are you a responsible, motivated and accurate personality who loves working with numbers? Then join our professional accounting team. At Kreisel you can expect an exciting job in an innovative and friendly environment, in which you can successfully contribute your know-how.
Senior Accountant (f/m/d)
Full Time / Professional Experience
OUR TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOU
- Independent execution of balance sheet accounting according to UGB and US GAAP
- Preparation and transmission of reports to authorities (UVA, ZM, Intrastat, Statistik Austria, etc.)
- Contact person for internal departments, auditors, tax consultants, etc.
- Support in current accounting (debtors, creditors, banks, payment run)
- Collaboration in various projects and special topics
- Completed commercial education and several years of professional experience in the field of accounting / controlling in a manufacturing company
- Accountant’s certificate is a great advantage
- Ideally know-how regarding UGB, USt and income tax, US-GAAP and SOX
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You are a self-dependent, flexible and accurate personality with a structured way of working
- You are characterized by analytical thinking, team spirit and hands-on mentality
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program and meet & greet with the managing directors
- Agile, modern and dynamic working environment with a “you” culture and scope for developing own ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office days by arrangement
- Congestion-free travel and parking with free charging for e-cars
- Coffee bar and canteen as well as a sunny (roof) terrace
- Health@Kreisel: company doctor, fitness area, sports pool and much more
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! The minimum salary for this position is € 40.000,00 per year. How much you actually earn will be agreed with you individually and depends on your skills and experience.